Saturday, February 20, 2010

What should be d best tittle....?

Hiii again in February... i've just update this blog since last January...less time to blogging...so sad.. miss to share anything thru this blog..what should be the best tittle for this post? well, anyway...I've just changed my blog background and it's pink colour... i don't really like 'em but don't noe where to find more nicer layout actually....lolsss
Today is Saturday and I'm off from working today..feel so great! Happy! Free! As a wife, today I'll do a lot of house-work.. washing, cleaning,....etc, having a breakfast with Herbalife, as well as to my hubby....At least we've full of nutritions for this morning...(^_^)
What should I do next? Boring to think about next week, another week to go working! Sometimes I hate it..driving is tiring for a wife like me (actually that becoz of lazy/ far to go work)... :-( About my job/ my permanent carrier? All depends on God's decision.. Recently, I've apply for the KPLI which due on 21st Feb 2010. And I do hope that I'm qualified for this position since this is my second time.. Amen.
What else to say, so many in head but can't write 'em out.. (^_^) Some thing very P & C, better not to write.. again (^_^)
Alright, need to do some task now..Off now, continue latter... c ya..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...