Saturday, June 5, 2010

What next???

Hey ya'll...... I've been hardly thinking of my life everday... It seems, problem come one by one into my life & family... What next??? I dont to think 'em much...really don't want.. Irritating, anger, sadness, dissapointed.....what is the next?? No happy.... I've felt so so so much sad for everthing what happened... I've own not so much strength to encounter all these... Yess, people will see my happy face but it is all a fake! In deep my heart so painful... Nowadays, Im less praying.. Don;t know why? I can't pray!
But I believe I still hope that someday I will fell the happiness and everything will be alright.. Only God knows..
I am grateful to have such a good husband.. He is the only one I can share everything now..
See ya...No idea...Im weak..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...