Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bleeding

Hi ya'll...what's up? I am not feeling well since last Sunday..huh its so shocked when realized that I am bleeding that day..what can I say and do...just see doctor..Grateful, doctor scan and baby was in good condition.... and since yesterday and today, I didn't go working because of still worried 'bout bleeding... Thanks to all family & friends who gave me support...

...and now I'm not sure whether should go for work or not.. so far! One thing is I have to drive for a long journey..huh.. Think to resign for a unworth job, I think its logic right...

...now, Im just depend on God's decision..Im just pray, pray and pray...That's all what I can do... (sigh*)

I am hoping that there is no bleeding again...and hope I can take a good/ enough rest at home..


2 comments:

Belle Edwin said...

rest well babe...barapa bln da ko tu?

c o n c o n said...

3 bulan baru ba...ya tu la..mau rest 1 bulan ni...:-) ko ada dah?

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...