Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September is coming again

Hey ya'll.... I just want to wish happy working again... Since, we're on our long holiday since last week.. I am tired and need more rest and sleep actually... Now I still feel dizzy, rushing to send my baby to my sister's house.. That was very much tiring. We're coming back from hometown on 1st Sept, and on the 2nd go to Lawas, Sarawak again.. tiring isn't it? But I am still happy and satisfied because we're together with our baby and family.

Checked-in at Hotel Seri Malaysia, Lawas while attending cousin's wedding was so much satisfied and nice place to stay. At least nice view, easy access to shops, and comfortable. Thanks to all family. Perhaps next time, can bring baby for outing again. :-)

Lastly, hope this month will bring more happiness and Godsend for all of us. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...