Wednesday, November 16, 2011

End of JOB

Hey ya'll...morning... I am actually just decide the hardest and difficult decision.. RESIGN of my current job...
Reason is to take care of my daughter.. hurmm...that will be my next exciting commitment.. even, there are some other main reason, which i will not mention 'em. What I wish now is the best for whatever projects I am going to do after this. Sure i can do it. Right after I am succeed I will share to ya'll.. Wish me luck and GB me...Wish all my BP friends all the best as well.

My beLoved Queenly, we will be together all the time next month. Hope everything will be alright. Thanks God for this decision. I believe this is your plan for me. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...