Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My free time...

Hii there to all my viewer.....its a long time I did not post any entry since early of month....

Memang daily life ni as usual la..mau write everyday pun xda pa2 mau d kasi crita...hehe...anyway.. this is my latest pictures with my friend Lynnetha Vivien Ang @ Gigie Aling...wahh full name gtu...baru la kan...:-P together wit my day with my fiance..^_^ tp muka my fiancee xda pula kan....alahaiiii....*_*


My best friend...dia ni suka tlg org, lemah lembut.paling penting she's clever...^_^


Kasian jg pic kmi ni..blur...aha...xpa la yg penting npk ba kan...wahhh time ni penat jg la..dr KK then p 1B lg..mghabiskan masa yg mmg patut d buang....haha



Smileee.....



Dia ni mmg laughing girl...hahaha jan marah aaa sayang...*_*



My latest pics..everyday at home so jarang la ambil gmbr...ehe tp d ruma pun msti expose jg to any current issues tau...chewahhh



well well well....kengkwn suma...thanks for visiting me...n hope u guys will keep in touch...

Muaaahhhhh.....

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...