Sunday, April 5, 2009

The World No.1 weight Loss company....

Hiii again..

Today I 've attend Herbalife Training Seminar in Le Meridian KK.. well.what can I say..? It was great..*_* everyone give positive feedback after take the product and in short..They satisfied!! It cannot be denied..if u already knew about it.jom try! ha ha it really good for our healthy...even in a month u can see the different.. Anyway,some pictures I've take.

Satisfied customer...forget his name...he is a doctor.. will edit soon...*_*
With Ms. Yap Mui Kim in Nutrition Club Kepayan..She is Herbalife GET Team..
Will edit and post more about Herbalife...*_*
C ya soon..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...