Friday, June 12, 2009

JUST MARRIED!

Holaa.... It seems so long I didn't post any entry hoo...

1st of all..THANKS GOD for HIS mercy and kindness for me..woww I believe HE really guide me..Well..Im married now..New status,new place,new mind,new life....everything..!I've oready think and ready for everything to become a new person..(wife) B4 that, my thanks to all my family member,closest family, cousins, big2 family(my side n husband side), friends,PMM,...and whoever take parts during our wedding ceremony..Ur helpful hands and ideas will I put in my prayer n mind.

As a wife, its totally different..and yes I admit it is very different for me...I can see the responsiblity and life would be change from now on..:D Im happy for this..and now will be work hard to anything chances that given for me...Thanks God,after married I got a new job as a maintenance assistant..I promise to work hard and put all my responsiblity, enthusiasm, creativity,........etc... TQ TQ TQ Next week will be my 1 day working and for sure, HE will be my guide in anything I do and let HIM conquer my heart and mind! AMEN.:D

3 comments:

none said...

again..congratulation concon!!
em..where's da pic??
:p

Belle Edwin said...

CONGRATZ Wina..
iou ah sy nda dapar datang..berabis suda sy manage my time tapi nda dapat juga...
ada jg kaween cousin sy di rumah bah....

c o n c o n said...

Henny: Thanks so much..btw, d pics still in progress..:D pls wait..:D

belloOFRanau: TQ TQ..oic bah x apa ba..mmg ramai btl yg kawin masa tu..ko masi cuti ka?

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...