Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Counting the days!!

Woww...time so fast..! May will be going to end...:D guess what?? My wedding day will be held in next week...!! Next week??! Im still in a dream...yaaaayyyy..I'll become a wife soon...Thanks God! Perhaps, some other things have not yet settle..

Other things...net week..I will fly to KL.so sad cannot help my family during that couple of period...!

Well...now i will look forward what will happen for me and my future husband...I believe that we can face all things together...:D GOD BLESSED US now until forever...Amen.

5 comments:

none said...

cant wait to see your wedding party dear.
hey, guess what,,i write about your blog in my post.
come and see in http://queeniewriteablog.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-friends-pre-wedding.html

FL Feinier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FL Feinier said...

Haha... when is ur bigday act concon? coz, i can help u to count if u wan.. wahaha...

btw.. if u ask me either I oredy merid or not.. of cos la, my answer is owez single n available.. haha.. don't u see my pic? i'm still young n cute bah.. wakakaa....(got 3 children oredy ni, believe it or not?haha)

haha..adoi, joke ja ar.. hehe... anyway, tulung upload ar video time ko kawin, trutama yg part ada org myanyi dan menari dan nampak ko bersanding.. hehe..k..

Hanah said...

congratz fren...aduii klu sy d sabah pigi jua kali sy aramaitee sna umah ko tau...btw congratz :)

c o n c o n said...

Hanah: TQ gurl...iya kan bole kt aramai tii kan...ehe x pa la...:D sy fhm jg..Take care n keep in touch..

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...