Saturday, August 22, 2009

This week summary..

Hiii Hiii....weekend comes again...as usual this week was my busy and tired for me...yess that is all I can say as a wife....we cannot run from busy day, tired day, every day's matters... But I am grateful coz HE gave me strength, bold...etc for whole this week... even I've been thinking of something for a past few days but thanks God it settled..Thanks God they could understand me...^_^

Mmmm what else?? my hubby got MC for 2 days last Thursday n Friday..hopefully he will be fine..and and now my back bone is too pain..! I dont know why? Perhaps, I really need a long break...awwww its so nice if I can sleep whenever I want to...LOL

Ok la...tomorrow is Sunday and need to prepare myself to church...ensure to have an enough rest... GB me.. till we meet again my dearest blog..^_^


No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...