Saturday, September 12, 2009

September comes again!

Hyee....Good morning....I am posting some blog today even I am really tired! wah How can i say my life totally change after my marriage......^_^ I knew this is only a starting for me and hubby to live with together...

Today is the 2nd time I'm off on Saturday...I love it...ha ha everyday working makes me damn tired...the whole body was too weak...driving far..doing lots of tasks..think for future..It seems makes me old! I miss my life when I was a student..study everyday, meeting my fellow friends, families, my love one...hah can't imagine how I miss those time...but now my time very limited to do all things I love.. but it's ok...I believe this is my life that God gave to me...

September comes again..and there will be 3 months remaining to end this 2009..! Time so fast..isn't?? Get ready to plan everything for next year 2010...:D whatever.. buy a new car, buy a house, get pregnant.....lol Hopefully everything will gonna fine as I wish..........

What else to say...? Miss all my family...especially my late father....G.B.Us!

Till we meet again in another posts! C ya..

1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

You're only off a day a week? Yikes!

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...