Thursday, September 9, 2010

September Again...


Hey ya'll...
I wish that I am at home today... No mood to do work.. Confuse, lazy....etc why this feeling arise when in holiday mood... Anyway, I hope everything goes fine today.. Even I didn't like so much to think of certain certain people, but I have to face them up! God, forgive me for this.

OK now, tomorrow will be holiday + weekend, but it seems like no holiday right..Hope hope everything goes fine during these holiday. Gather with family at home town. Hanging out together..etc. And.....I hope that whenever I came back from holiday, there will be a good news for me..(HOPE + PRAY = GOD WILL ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER)

I'd like to share some of my latest pictures which taken randomly..during our outing to Papar.


So sad, I am gaining weight now...fuhhh increase about 2 kg.. Look at my cheek! arghhhh


...to be continue..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...