Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Other Sad day for Us....

Hey ya'll....

Its a long story to discuss...and actually I didn't know how to begin?? But all i know is that my family and I still feel the sadness, dissatisfy, the anger, pity...etc.. Whatever happened to the Late Baby Femberly Faith is all in God's plan which we cannot argue...But why must the doctor & nurses become the reason she "Go", before we know 'her'? She is so much pity...I can't explain with word of mouth.... She is so much beautiful baby in the this world, but will so much beautiful at Jesus side..

I hope my sister & her husband will be more strength and patience... This should be our 2nd lost of our family....God will always be with us...For sure...We only depends on HIM all the time...wherever we are, wherever we step...

21 August & 18 September..will be our remembrance/ memory for these two persons...

Lack of idea to write......... see ya...

G B U all...

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...