Monday, October 25, 2010

The 'Age' 2

Hey ya'll..

Today, I didn't go working due to my nausea & gastric become worst...woahhh... It so painful you know...And just for sharing, my pregnancy is now 10 weeks age.. what the baby look like?? (^_^) Hope everything goes fine..

What I hope is that I will be more Okay compared today's morning... No taste to eat, sleep not well as well....Hoping that I will be more strong as usual to face all this situation.. Thanks for my hubby's support..You are my dearest friend ever in life.. and for sure will be a good daddy for my baby...
All I want is strengthness... Whatever it is, Thanks God for this wondeful Gift that You has gave us both.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...