Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank You For the GIFT God..

Hey ya'll.... what's up...
I just wanna share with you all 'bout my precious moment which I've just knew....Today will be a history for me in my life...I will become Mum soon.... I never expect this because I just climbed the Kinabalu Mountain which will be a tough journey! I believe God heard my Prayer while I Pray at the Low's Peak! Thanks God for every patience that u have gave for me and husband....

This good news will be a surprising for every of my family member....especially hubby....! I will let him know at home (^_^)...Now still at office...

Now, I felt the morning sickness that every women felt.. and I know that it is so pain! Whatever it is THANKS God and let me learn day by day to become more careful, eat an healthy foods, be nice to other... and to YOU My Saviour. I believe in You, u enable me to do/ face all these. Amen.


2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...