Saturday, December 11, 2010

HomeSIck!

Hey ya'll...How are ya'll.... i am not so well...Really missing my hometown! Miss my family...my mum, my beloved sisters, nieces & nephews.... But now I still here at home, sleep, eat, online, doing house work.. I am not saying these are all makes me boring but I miss all them...

Raining give us an idea Christmas is really around the corner! Love it love it love it! Thanks God for the celebration.. Hope this year, again we can be able to feel happy along these days...and for sure for getting ready to have a good time for New yaer 2011! Wow can't believe it...I just feel that we're just celebrate 2010...Lols...

Home..how I really miss u! My baby feel the same feeling as well...(^_^)...Next year she will celebrate Christmas with all family...:-)

Alright, that's all for now...see u by next post....GBU all.

1 comment:

gunsirit said...

Happy holidays to you...

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...