Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 EveryOne..

Hye ya'll..... today is the beginning of a new chapter in another year.. 2011... I guess everyone of us are so happy in celebrating this new year.... exactly! For me, I am so happy with my beloved one..of course my hubby.... Wish all my beloved family had an enjoyed moments as well, even we're celebrating far from each other... (^_^)

I believe everyone of us have a lot of commitment for this year...Perhaps, the balance from last year will be brought to this year.. ( a bit right).. And me, starting 1.1.11 (nice number), a lot of thing already playing on my head. For sure! I will becoming a mummy this year... (^_^) but, 1st of all, I need a stable job after that. Hope God will it.

Another thing is, my commitment for my current job is that I want to ensure that I will be doing a great job, means doing lesser mistake and improve job quality.. (Courage, independent, smart, give & take...etc)

For my small family, I am hoping that I will be a more responsible wife...mother to be...for my hubby and future daughter/ son.
For the whole family, become more responsiblle daughter of my mum & sister to all my siblings & in-law, and good aunt for all newphews & nieces. Amen.

Hey....let's increase our faith as well..! An effort to come to church every week is another commitment. Let's give more to God.. Seek Him first. Amen.

I wish my baby will be growing in healthy condition, complete & smart. Amen.

Alright, I wishh ALL THE BEST to everyOne of us for this 2011! Let's begin with a prayer that God will always guide us along this year eventhough we're in good OR bad. Amen.

See ya.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...