Saturday, June 4, 2011

FinaLLy I am a mummy to my dearest baby girl..

Hey ya'll...

I supposed to post this entry since last 2 weeks, but because of all unwanted situation I encounter after my delivery I have to postphoned it 'til today.. There are a lot of story to be talk here which I will never forget. From the beginning, I was admitted at the hospital, at the labour room, and at last we are discharge from the hospital.. So many things happened actually... And the painful which I cannot imagine but now I can share to you all! It was so much painful, no words to say. But because of her (my baby), I double up my strength to get her out.

Another thing is that this was actually a surprise for me and hubby which we thought the baby is a boy, but it is the other way around.. the baby is a GIRL.. Thanks God for realizing my pray!

Thank you to my hubby as well to accompanied me along my situation when admitted at the hospital..at labour room as well.. You are the first to saw baby while she out for the 1st time to thw world.

....Whaoo I have to be hurry before she wakes up! I will continue soon ya!

Welcome to the world baby CLovey QueenLy.....Muahh

3 comments:

Miss Allyn Rosa said...

sis!!! congratess yaa.. :)) alaa tia sbr mo tgk baby sis..upload la picer..^^
is that her name ? such a lovely name.. ^^
and Thanks God everything goes well..
wish u happiness and n sihat2 selalu.. God bless u n family abundantly! :)

Anne B. said...

congratss concon....:) clovey queenly is a sweet pretty name..cant wait for u to update more about her k..

c o n c o n said...

Allyn Rossa: TQVM Sis!! hehe Yup, named by her daddy...^_^ I am so grateful.Thanks God. God bless u

Anne: Thank you Anne. I will upload them soon.:-)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...