Thursday, June 16, 2011

That's my Baby...


Hey ya'll...

I am posting this entry actually while Baby Clovey is sleeping but she is now moving...Lol... anyway, let her doing her evening exercises.. Today and right now, I am going to share you'll my baby's pictures when she was born.. eventhough now she is going to a month..

Baby 1 week


Baby 3 weeks


The latest baby CLovey

This is my miracle, and I love her so much. No one know how the pain is was but the important thing is that God has created her for me and hubby and HE help us to bring home our miracle. Mummy and daddy love u do much Baby CLovey.

I thank and grateful for the gift HE has gifted us.
See ya...

2 comments:

Miss Allyn Rosa said...

chomelnya bby!!!
kirim *hugzzzz*
:)

c o n c o n said...

Thank you so much sista! Hugss**

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...