Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back To Work!

Hey ya'll..... I supposed to post this entry yesterday since I am back to work for 1st time after maternity leave yesterday... hmmm so sad to leave baby Clovey actually.. I missed her so much! Pity her mummy leave her for work.. Baby, mummy hope u are ok with mama & aunty at home ok. God always watching over u all the time my love..

At office.. I don't know so much what to do actually since my mind still at home with baby, but I am trying to settle all previous pending tasks I left before. I do hope I got all the super power strength in order to finished 'em all.

My 'Friend', I offer my life for You. Let You guide me in whatever I am encounter. My job, my life, our house.........etc Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...