Saturday, July 23, 2011

My QueenLy

Good Morning my friends...

I am feeling bad since this morning.. I keep thinking of my little baby. Where should I put her by next week?? My mom? I am feel guilty whenever asking for her help... Let it stay in my deep of my heart. But NOW, sure..I am so much depressed to think of this. Maybe I better stop from my job, I think. Huh! Keep her at nursery? Find a nanny? Where? How? When to find? God, I knew YOU already have YOUR own solution for me and hubby to settle this matter...

So pity my Queenly.. Please don't cry baby. Mummy and daddy are trying to do and give the best for you. I believe you can be more independent even though you are TOO SMALL to be independent. You are my precious, my love, my clever girl, etc. All the good things belong to you. Amen. God bless you so much more! HE is always watching over you whatever you do, wherever you go....

From the moment your life begun, mummy and daddy love you so much and God created you so beautiful as HIS sight. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...