Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool comes again....

Hey ya'll...April comes again in this new year of 2010... what will be happen this month huh??
March?? A lot of things happened! A lot! I hate...I love...I like...all happened..What about April...Can't wait what will happen this month as well...Absolutely can't wait...hopefully all will be alright with good news..
I miss to meet all my family member... All my nieces & nephews..Miss them a lot! Hope they'll have a good result in their education..and taking care of our family's name..
Last night, we're celebrating Aldrich's birthday..ha ha crying while blowing his 1 year cake...so pity.. (nanti suda besar dia tngk balik gmbr tu).... so cute..! Can't wait until they're all become youth! ha ha
Ok la... till then... c ya!

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...