Friday, April 16, 2010

H E R B A L I F E Product Price increased!

Hey ya'll... just to give a new info regarding to Herbalife Product Price, it will +3% will increase by 19 April 2010 & all Nutrition Club price increase by 1st of May 2010.... Hence, u may contact me as soon as possible before the date line if u wish to buy some product... For all my downline, please be informed ya... Buy as much as u can before price increased...(^_^)
In addition: The Herbalife Weight Challenge will be continue 'till 27th May 2010.. All the participants please come for BMI checking after received a msg from the organizer.. Tq & good luck..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...