Saturday, April 24, 2010

U Named it..

Hey ya'll..
Good morning and again working on Saturday in the end of April... and this whole week keep thinking on a new job/ career.. But, i need to be more patient on it.. Whoaaaa... anyway, whatever God's plans for me, I believe that is all good and beautiful..I believe HE will give THE BEST for me and hubby to face the whole future.. HE will give everything in punctual as well! Yess yess! Believe on that...
Alright....today will hang out with some cousins to town.. Specially to my cousin Lydia @ Gidit for celebrating her birthday today.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY cuzzy.. Keep in touch and will meet u all after this..
...another thing is that today I really miss 'Ayah' and really miss to call his name! Almost 4 years he 'gone', but he will be always in my heart, mind and prayer. Ayah..I will do my best in life, family, and future..as ur wish for us..I will never let my mind forgot of u.. Ur words and behaviour will keep in my daily routine coz God has gave u special to be my example.. (Thanks Lord) Miss u so much. I need to be strong without u and try not to cry everytime thinking of u.. STOP.
Okay..have to stop now before I became more emotional here..(^_^)
Bye for now. C'ya

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...