Saturday, January 22, 2011

January Almost End

Hey ya'll...what's up??

We're 22 days in the month of January....So, how life goes on??? Is everything alright or...? Well, well...Me? As usual, going to be more hardworking in doing my job...Ha ha ha... Even it is so boring while I am in the office.............Yehewwwww

...and absolutely, January almost end...and my pregnancy will be 6 month in February... I am so gald my baby is growing and growing.... About gender, don;t know yet....Hope we (Me & Hubby) got 1 day to go scan...(^_^)

Well, another thing to share is my hubby is opening his Burger Stall soon...! That's great hubby, and I believe this is what he dream since young age... Hope all the expertise in cooking burger will be expanded and good luck for this small business.

God will never let us alone in making decision and eeveything we're encounter.. God Blessed!

See ya in the next entry. Bye for now.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...