Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Now Open...

Hey ya'll....Good Morning....How do you feel today... Well, now its just morning and its so cloudy..I love it..

Anyway, just to share to you about my hubby new Burger Stall which is just open since last Sunday (1st day) - 23/1/11...It is located around Bundusan, near Amenah Restaurant... So far so good... Finally his wishes come true..(^_^) I am happy for him, even this is only a part time.. Well, if you guys got time to/ pass by the restaurant..feel free to come and enjoy our delicious burger... Its now open everyday (hopefully).

Well, good luck to my hubby with his new stall... Gbu all the time...

"Taste, then you knew it"

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...