Monday, August 1, 2011

1st day with new car seat...


Hey ya'll..wat's up today?

Times flies so fast today, the clock shows it is almost 10am.. This morning, I drive my daughter to my PaMa-in-law. I am so pity of her because today is the first time she sat in her car seat which we has bought last night. Woke up early in the morning, I took my shower and get ready to work and of course bring Queen to Likas. Starting from today, I'll become super mummy to my dearest daughter since everyday have to send and fetch her to/ from Likas.
Well, I don't know 'till what day but for this time this will the our routine. I do HOPE that my baby will be alright with this situation everyday and could understand for whatever we are doing for her.
I took this picture while drive her to my in-law house. She show me that she will be okay inside her new car seat and feel comfortable with it.

I am alright mummy....Don't worry... I love you!

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...