Monday, August 29, 2011

SELAMAT HARI RAYA & 54th INDEPENDENCE DAY

Hey ya'll... Morning to ya'll..

What's up today? I feel very well to day even a bit tired and sleepy since sleep late last night. My baby was happy besides me and her daddy. Well, it's time to wish happy holiday to all friends out there who celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri and for Malaysia Happy 54th Independence day. This will be so long public holiday for this year. Love it so much.

In addition, don't forget to be so much careful in this holiday especially who are back to their hometown..(^_^) Just for a reminder. Peace. God bless all of us. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...