Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your 2-month-old: Week 3

How your baby's growing:

He's no Fred Astaire yet, but your little one's movements are getting a bit more coordinated. You'll notice that the jerky arm and leg movements of his newborn days have given way to smoother, more circular motions, especially when he's watching people.

Give your baby enough space to stretch and move his arms and legs. Lay a blanket on the floor and let him move as he pleases. These movements can help your baby strengthen and tone his developing muscles. On his tummy, he'll start to push off with his legs — the first step in getting ready to crawl.

As I saw the latest of my baby development, she is more like to communicate with people, especially mummy, daddy, and grandpama... Last night, she cried as loud as she could. So pity. I thought she want more milk, but her stomach windy.. Right after I put some medicine on her stomach, she can sleep until this morning.. Hope everything will be alright in grandpama house..God, please watch over her every second. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...