Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All about "it"...

Well..well.. I spent a lot of time in my blog today I guess..ha ha i think it is becos the wedding announcement and I love to share everything... ha ha not everything la..whatever necessary..

Woahh...I will stress on my My perfect planner tools for my wedding..

1. My checklist
2. My guest list
3. My budget
4. My Calendar
5. Wedding websites
6. My Favourites etc...

I'm hoping that my wedding will be held based on what I plan before..

Important:

~Wedding date: 6th June 2009
-Solemnize at SIB Church Ranau town -- 2pm
-Wedding reception at Marakau Nosurong Village, Ranau about 4KM from Ranau town -- 6pm


~Bride: Ms Conny
~Groom:Mr Charles

~My best bridesmaid: 1. Sis Renna@Daddie
2. Sis
Elyster@Nonong
~His Groomsmen : Not confirm yet

~My bridesmaid : My niece, Elya@Ayie, Cuz Lydia@Gidit, Cuz Beatrice@Didy, Cuz Elienora@kulai n Cuz Ellynda@Linda
~Other Groomsmen : Nephwew Oboy, Nephew Indylowie, Cyrill @ Aril, Cuz Walter@Ondok n Bob@Amai..

~My Flowergirls : Dayen, Amber n Owen

~Ring bearers : Nephew Alden

~Pageboys : Nephew Evander n Nephew Ethan

~My wedding backdrop will be done by Cuz Jerome..

~My wedding church decoration n wedding dais will be my own ideas.

"-" What else? The other than these will be mention later.. Thank you a million for the cooperation.

God Says, "I can make something impossible become possible".

God bless u all.

5 comments:

Belle Edwin said...

wa!!!!! not so lama lagi kan....
wah..am i invited? huhuhu..minta2 ni..eh work oredy ka?

C O N C O N said...

Yupp Belle...x lama lg..

Of course u r invited..if sudi la...tell ur abg ham aa..^_^

So how's ur wedding? when? lum keja sy ni...bt bisnes..ehe

Enik said...

mayb u can visit this web:

http://www.wednet.com/articles/BestManChecklist.aspx

Anonymous said...

http://www.weddie.ie

C O N C O N said...

oo...thanks...!

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...