Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Morning Malaysia..`_`

Hii hii..Good morning to everyone..
Today, Im not going anywhere...as usual..:-) doing housework and watching my nephew..he's in school holiday for this week. Absolutely he is very happy at home becos his grandma & grandpa from Sarawak come to visit them here.. And they will be here guite long, at the same time waiting for a new baby.. Can't wait to wait my sister deliver a new baby..MUST be soooo cute n clever..:-) Ha ha... I can't imagine how hard being pregnant!!
Well today I try to share something interesting..hopefully..perhaps a tips, news, pictures, etc..
Just wait ok..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...