Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She is a sister & more than a friend


Hii...I guess this may be my last post for today..Im going iritate of blog background..u know what it is..huh don't know how to edit it.. someone please let me know..ok :-)

As regard to my title..I love to talk about her...that's my sister..:-) She is 2 years younger than me..My father gave her namd Renna.we grow up in the same generation.. but her skin is more fairer than me..ha ha why aa? some of our friend does not believe she is my sister... LOL
Maybe I'm too expose to the sun since young...LOL After all I realize that she is more than a friend.. Well, being in one family, I treated her as my sister... however, we cannot escape of being anger n sometimes have a different piece of mind / misunderstanding.. I guess it will happen in siblings right? Ha ha


After I left my secondary school, I did not directly further my studies in university.."menganggur" for 2 years I guess..huh feel regret of it!! But..at last I enter in local University and do my pre-Diploma & Diploma in Business Studies for 4 years..not longer than that..my sister also enter the same University which we think the best for us to gain more knowledge, experience, and being matured.. During in U, there are a lot of things happen..and we face them together..SO MANY!! I can't remember them all..but things that I cannot forgot is our "AYAH" pass awasy because of serious disease..OMG!! I can't accept it! I still remember the time our aunt call us and told "our Ayah pass away"... perhaps, some people do not understand the deep feeling of this.. but if u still have a father and mother..do please love them and care them so much! Don't forget to pray.. well, stop talking about the sadness..! Huhh..



Anyway, part 6 in Diploma will be the big thing happen in our life... My sister do always gave me words that make me strong.. and I think.." Do I strong enough?" Maybe for now Yes.. Thanks God HE gave me sister like her.. she always enthusias me whenever I regret, sad, happy, irritate of my surroundings, my studies, family matter, etc....I can easily share everything with her, talk about something make sense and non-sense..LOL she hear all what Im saying.. For sometimes maybe she bored and can't solve my problem. But it's wonderful to have a sister like her. For now, she still doing Bachelor and hopefully will graduate ontime with a good results. Hope she here...:-)


Another thing about her is that she is beautiful, creative, caring, good friend, loyal, good girl...what else..? ha ha everything la.. she teach me about anything that I lack in. I absolutely depend on her ideas in some areas now and then...ha ha but hopefully, I will learn a lot of things so that I can make something creative and different from other... "apa la tu kunun?'

The thing which make me happy is that Im going to receive my Bachelor and so do her.. a lots lots lots thing have been spend, done, invest...and Thanks God HE willing all these..


lastly, I miss her very much..can't wait to meet her in May..I can't stop talking about her pula...


later I continue..


Hopefully, all of u may also appreciate your sister, brother, and the whole family because they are the biggest gifts God gave us..


Thank u for spending time in my blog..MGBU..



Concon sogigisom..Peacee..




2 comments:

Annurkasih said...

hallu conny...misz u two...dadie n conny.muehehehe

C O N C O N said...

Miss u too roxanne...muahhh will remember all our memories..:=)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...