Thursday, March 5, 2009

Need a job...

Hiii all..

Its been so long I didn't write anything in my blog..so lazy n suppose to be would like to delete it but think think think..this is the only way I can "Lepas Geram" or anything I wish to wite...ha ha ha Yess..I really need a job la..since I finished my studies..and starting this year I had apply some vacancy & attend interview..well..maybe "blm ada rezeki la".. However, I BELIEVE..HE already prepare for me a way of success..

I never show fade-up with my routine & maybe it only instil in deep of my heart..Somehow..need be grateful of what i am now.. HOPEFULLY...I will get a job soon...:-)

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...