Friday, May 8, 2009

Confuse...

Good morning to everyone...

I've been thinking for last few days about thing happen around me lately... whatever happen I need to face 'em up..everything....I've been thinking for what happen to me for next month...separate from my big family...does'nt meant negative but so sad to think if of.. :-( Im hoping everything will be the happy ending story...lolzz that so extraordinary to me...God pls help me...

In addition to this matter, some other things come into my mind...huhhh this will be so irritating to me..I am regret of it..! I have to fight for it..meaning to say I have to write a letter and the evidence should be insert along......(very long sigh)

My father come accross my mind now...really really missed him so much....my heart crying but I can't show it..(how to experss?) My "day" come around the corner and he still in my mind...(forgive me Heavenly Father) Im really hope that I dont wanna cry in my big day!

I believe...HE is only my way to go out of these matters..I promise to my very best to be loyal daughter of HIM.... till we meet again..

6 comments:

FL Feinier said...

Oh, ko newly wed pula.. wa, Congrate lah ar... nda pula sya tau.. bah, upload lah bah, barang satu pic sini blog.. mo tingu jg ni.. di mana ko kawin?

once again, congrate ya for u and ur hubby.. May GOD bless u..take care and have a good time (^_^)

Notes: jan konpius2...be hepi owez (^_^)

C O N C O N said...

not yet kawin laa..ehehe bln June...^_^ nway brides to be la...Thanks!

FL Feinier said...

""I've been thinking for what happen to me for next month...separate from my big family..."""

Oh iya pula.. nda sya perasan ayat ni.. hehe.. okey.. Smoga Berbahagia..

(^_^)

Notes; Hrp dapat tingu pic ko time kawin.. saya happy bila nampak orang kawin.. skurg2nya, cinta tu terikat juga dgn sah.. Bukti keikhlasan pasangan..

Lee said...

Hello Concon, a good father is worth a 100 teachers.
You can always say about your father...'He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.'

Again, life is a challenge, meet it,
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is love, enjoy it.

Live your life like there's no tomorrow, and when tomorrow comes, you will know you have had your yesterdays.
Live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.

Hey, you sure one very lovely girl.
You know, if you were to hold a bouquet of a dozen roses in front of your mirror, you will see 13.

You keep well, and keep a song in your heart. Best regards, Lee.

c o n c o n said...

FL: Iya thanks for all ur support!! Hopefully our relationship will be never end..God blessed u too...

c o n c o n said...

Uncle Lee: Thank you so much!

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...