Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The time will come...

Hellooo..

Again..I am counting the days of my 'big day'..huh absolutely the feeling is so much different...everything!! Wheewww...fear..beating heart..happy...sad...what else?? all I can feel it now...

Last week was our 1st time announcement in Church and there will be two remaining announcement!! I am thinking of all my preparation??? is everything OKAY now?? I dont think so..how about all the invitation cards? Not yet distributed...I lost my memory to whom I will invite...LOLz...is this the sign of beating heart?? My lists has been checked and surely there are so many things not yet been done... God pls help me...!

Hopefully, everything will be settled before next week becos' I am going to KL to attend my convocation on 1st June...wheww....

Still blur......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi wyna..
wah nda lama lagi ur big day kan...
hope everything will be fine la k..
dont b nervous ah...and i will be there to c u in ur beautiful dress...hehehe..c u...

c o n c o n said...

hii my dear fren..
iya x lama lg..remaining 2 weeks..huh
nervous ni ndut...!haha ok will c u there in ur beautiful dress too..:-)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...