Thursday, May 14, 2009

What is the best expression for this?

Hello...Im very tired since last week...I think I couldn't hold all of these management....waawww yeah I knew the feeling now..It's not easy to do alone..so many things have to be done in these coming weeks... and the worst thing will I do is 5 days before wedding, I will be fly to KL for my convocation day...I hope God will always be by my side...guide every steps I go, whatever I do, whatever decision I've made....Thanks God for all of the strength U've gave me...

Lastly, hopefully everything goes fine before, at the time, until the wedding is end! Amen.


No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...