Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year Rabbit!

Hey ya'll... Good morning in a new month....

Whoa...I just realized we're in a new month in 2011.... 2nd of Feb 2011.... Well, I wish to all my Chinese friends, Happy CNY tomorrow... Wish everyone of u have a good day and luck in this Rabbit year...

......and my pregnancy will be in a 6 month this month... 3 months to go to be deliver... GB me and baby.... I believe that God guide me and give me healthy/ strength to face it all...

.....Another this is that our Burger Stall is about 1 week and 2 days operated..Unexpected job, customers not so bad.. I believe they're all like to eat burger and I wish that our business will not end...if God's will....

Alright, that is all to share right now...no idea and so sleepy!!!!! Zzzzzzz

See ya in the next entry, hopefully will share some interesting story.. Bye for now...

2 comments:

Sabahan Bloggers Club said...

You need a lots of rest during pregnancy kan? You take care there.
See you around.

c o n c o n said...

Thank you so much for concern...U too take care...God blessed. (^_^)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...