Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Minor surgery!

Hey ya'll...

What's up today! I have a great feeling today morning compared to last night..I am referring to my hubby where he got some small accident on hand while separating the meat burger... wheww...he's so pity..got some injections on hand and (3 jahitan)! 2 days MC means --- I am hoping that he will be alright and get well so so soon!

...anyway I guess last night we've got a great business..but we have to close too early due to paper burger no stock. So sayang, a lot of customers still stood in front of out stall asking for BURGERS!

But it's ...tonight will be continue......................... hope tonight we'll got same fun as last night...(^_^) Thanks so much God.

Nothing can defeat Faith! Amen.

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...