Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Baby girl"....

Hey ya'll....what's up today? Me as usual, doesn't have enough rest at the whole day....so sad..

..well anyway, last holiday 15.02.2011, my hubby & I go to PermaiPolyclinic to do baby scan...again the same doctor was on duty... after the scan, he identified my baby was a girl. Thanks God is his work is right.. Because I didn't really confident of his scanner device, seems like so blur and the doctor doesn't know how to see the baby's gender... Anyway, whatever it is my hubby & I was so much grateful for HIS precious gift HE gifted us..

Nowadays, I can feel the she is moving a lot inside my womb...so pity her..almost 7 months 'there', I believe she is a strong person than me, good girl, responsible & always listen to her parents and the most important to her Heavenly Father.. Mummy & daddy love you so much baby.. Be nice there Ok.. Can't wait to wait for u but I must be patient at all until you've come out.

God Blessed.


3 comments:

beaty said...

wah connie congrats...baby girl..waw mesti ko mau cari nama suda ni kan...

Miss Allyn Rosa said...

sis...cant wait new baby born..:))) msti cute mcm mummy n dady.. take care sis...:)

c o n c o n said...

Beaty: Tqvm...haha baru mau cari2 jg ni....coz takut tu doc silap ramal ni...:-)

Allyn: hehe iya, x sabar suda sy ni coz baby byk gerak smpi tulang2 dia pun sy rasa... U take care too sis...(^_^)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...