Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleepy...........!

Hey ya'll.... What's up!

...all what can I say today is I am so sleepy! I just wanna dream of having myself at home sleeping under a cold aircond with my orange blanket....ha ha ha But it's just the feeling...The real is that I am still here in a boring office... eating Puding, Mandarin lime, chatting, surfing the internet........etc (totally boring right?)

...what to say, I am thinking to a lot of thing nowadays... think to be more serious in whatever I do, behave more matured, another important thing is that behave/ think more positive words/ sentence...especially when talking with closest people in my life..

..sshhh my baby is now moving...I am hoping that she/he will be alright...(^_^) I am out of patience to wait for her/him..God blessed!

See ya... I am seriously too sleepy right now...Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...