Saturday, April 30, 2011

GoodBye April 2011

Hey ya'll.... Once again I am not on duty this Saturday..instead sitting at home, mopping floor, cook, eat, and blogging! Today, will be the last day in ApriL... It seems like time flies so fast, and tomorrow will be May... My due is around the corner, and Im not so sure I will be deliver early or the other way around...?? Now, I am hoping that everything will be alright...

In term or waiting for exact contraction, I am ready for that ANYTIME.. I hope to see my baby so soon in a very good condition and pass all the pain.. My back bone was actually start uncomfortable since my pregnancy was 5 or 6 months.. So that, I have to detain the strong coming painful when my baby is going to deliver... Whoaaa....Please give me stength! Only YOU can gifted me all the strength..

3 weeks to go before my due...seems make me fear. worry, in term of painful...but I wish I will get the strength from my baby & hubby as well.....

Heavenly Father, I knew YOU are already plan when I will be deliver, what time and date, and I believe YOU'LL be at my side whenever I am at the labour room...! Amen.

Bye April, welcome May... This coming May will be my true 1st experience that I can't imagine what will happend... and will become official Mummy to my baby... Same goes to hubby..official Daddy...(^_^) Wish me luck!

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...