Monday, April 18, 2011

It's become confusing!

Hey ya'll.... wat's up..? well, it still in my head...yesterday, my hubby & I go to Permai P/clinic to scan for baby's performance... Head, stomach, legs, are all in a good condition.... The other thing is that, the doctor check for gender and he said 'it' was a boy...I am a bit shocked actually.... But if my baby is really a boy, what to? Whatever God gifted us, I am grateful...(^_^)

I think this is a surprise huh..... God, please protect my baby in whatever position/ situation.. I only depend on You my Heavenly Father.

Now, even I am confuse...but I do hope that baby's situation and condition is always in a goos situation... And I believe in God.. He has gave us the BEST... Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...