Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Morning ApRiL...

Hey ya'll.... What's up today...?

We're now in the new month again..It's April everyOne... So what is the next pan of your life? Target for this month? Jeng..jeng..jeng.. Let u and me only know our plan right...? Ok Ok good...

..my pregnancy is now 8 months..only remaining 1½ months to go...Now I can counting the days...huh God blessed me, hubby and baby.. Let whatever happen will be in God's plan. (Please No April fool ya!)

Now, in the office, updating my blog He He He... I'm so much sleeping actually in this early morning...Just now while I am driving felt do sleepy as well..huh Pity my baby, I guess she is sleepy as well since last night we're in bed late at night..:-( Hope my baby is strong enough to face all these situation...and hope that she know whatever effort we've do for our family..(Thank you baby).

Alright...continue to do my work now... See you all next time... God blessed us in this new month.Tata

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

hi concon...
first time visiting u :) your baby will be just fine that...hehee t.care. oh by the way i link u k.

c o n c o n said...

Hi Anne...
Thanks for visiting my blog.Ya I hope everything will be alright as well...
Ok Tq. Take care.:-)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...