Thursday, April 14, 2011

WaitinG for the days...

Hey ya'll.....Good Morning everyone...How r u? Once again, I am here, sitting on my chair at a boring place...ha ha ha... Well, what should I do other than be patience in whatever happen in front of me....Yeheww Anyway, my younger sister buzz me on YM...so, it is not too boring I guess... ha ha ha

Huh....now I am waiting the day coming actually...this week will enter 35 weeks...It can be anytime...(^_^) but whatever it is, my feeling is so much not in a good temperature! I mean I am worried actually... I don't know how it feel it to deliver...Please help me Father...

I am hoping that everything will be in a good condition... God already has a plan for me to deliver.. I believe in Him...

Now, I am waiting for her to moving..that is all because I just want to calculate how many move she takes... Baby, help mum key...

1 comment:

Anne B. said...

hi...

wondering y so confuse? ^^

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...