Sunday, January 1, 2012

The 1st day in 2012!

Hey hey hey.. we are already reached the 1st day of this new year. I am happy, but absolutely today was very tired! I am so grateful we are able to go to church this new day in new year. It's so blessing and for sure my family and I will always depend on God along this year. What will be happend this year? I can't guess at all because I believe whatever happen are already plan by my almighty Father and HE will never leave each of us. Amen.

.hurmmm wish for this year? A lot! But just let it keep in my mind and heart. For sure, my wish is to get all good things in marriage, parenthood, job family, etc!

Let welcoming this 2012 with new chapter, new hope, and wish all of us succed!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...