Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Your 8-month-old: Week 1

Hey ya'll.. I am so grateful that Clovey is already 8 months now. I'm happy everyday with her, see her development, attitude, etc.

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's newfound mobility means that he's now entering the land of bumps and falls. These are an inevitable part of childhood, and although your heart may occasionally skip a beat or two, try to enjoy watching your baby explore his surroundings and discover his limits.

Restraining your innate desire to protect your baby allows him to grow and learn for himself. However, do make every effort to make your home baby-safe. A good way to do this is to get down to his level to find the possible danger zones. Secure fragile objects so they won't topple, for example, and keep rickety furniture in rooms that are off-limits.

.. And yes I've already put Clovey into the walker, actually my sister Daddie when we're at our hometown. Clovey actually strong enough to move her leg, and that will be her early excercises with walker..but now at home she still excercise on a bed, and actually I am quit worry that 'til now she can't sit compare with the other same age baby. But I do hope that soon she will stand and walk early as well. God bless baby Clovey. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...