Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Your 7-month-old: Week 1

I supposed to post this entry last week but since my broadband coverage was not OK, I can't post it. Alright, this is only my alert or my knowledge about my baby. For those who wanna read it, u are always welcome.

How your baby's growing:


Your baby may have already started feeding himself finger foods, although this can begin as late as 10 months. Once he reaches this stage, you can introduce a sippy cup.

Try giving your baby a cup with a spout and two handles. If he's getting frustrated that he can't get more liquid out of the sippy cup, remove the valve in the lid. If he has trouble figuring out how to suck through the spout, take the lid off and let him drink straight from the cup. (Show him how to tip it back so the liquid flows into his mouth.)

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...