Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get well soon my QueenLy!


Hey ya'll....Clovey is sick since last Sunday 'til now. Last night hubby and me brought her again to Dr Tan clinic. Doctor advice that if she is not ok until third day after consume the medicine, you better took another medicine since she is not suitable with it. Now, Clovey still got hoarse due to crying loud last Sunday night. I am sick when look of her now. She's very weak but very tolerant when I gave her medicine.

Whatever it is, a mother want the best for her children. I wish Clovey will get well so soon! God blessed.

She still can smile... It's ok. God bless you Clovey. ALWAYS.


How pity she is.

Til we meet again when baby is fully recover.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...