Wednesday, March 2, 2011

D e a r D i a r y . . .

Hey ya'll...
Lets welcoming the month of March 2011... W E L C o M e M A R C H.... so what's up.. How was February? Interesting? Happy? Sad? I experienced all these kind of feeling..... and this month I am 7 months pregnant... my body feels so much tired, weak....etc my baby is growing too much fast as well. I wish that she will be ok all the time even I am too busy with daily work & business.. I wish she could understand all these situation..

Last night was 1st of March, actually I heard some bad news from someone...and I am a bit disappointed after all things happened. I am now thinking of every words while talking with this people. I didn't want to blame himself as regard to what he had said but I am shocked he could blame us like that. God please let me free from these problem. YOU knew that a lot of things come one by one into my life that I couldn't understand why is that happen? I am trying to imagine all the wonderful things due to I am pregnant now, and I believe that think too much on problems are not good for my baby.... (I'm sad a bit)

....whatever it is.. I knew God has gifted me with a tough feeling in order to encounter all kind of troubles and same goes to my baby. Even though, whenever I am angry, stress, heart-broken, disappointed.......................................to my close one.............................etc

..What I have to do now is imagine on everything wonderful, happy, beautiful, creative, etc... Train my mind positive until my delivery... I myself will encounter all the painful, sore and hurt! Please strengthen me Father.

.................. See ya.

5 comments:

duriangirl9619 said...

Hey, Anty Wyna! Nice burger.. ehehe.. It's delicious.. ^^ So, how's ur baby? Is it okay? U already check the gender? What is it? ehehe.. Hope u'll stay strong with whatever troubles u may face, ok? Hakuna Matata! Ganbateh!

c o n c o n said...

Hi...it's u :-) I tot somebody else...thanks for liking our burger...It's ur uncle's recipe actually... Yea..thank you for ur support, and I wish u all d best in PMR this year.I believe that u can do the very best...

About baby...I guess she is ok..:-) and the gender will be confirm soon due to I am not satisfied with previous scan...lols

Stay cute and all d best in ur study..:-)

duriangirl9619 said...

Ahaha, yeah, It's delicious..^^ U're welcme.. Okay, I'll do all my very best and strike for all A's.. Although it's very hard, but I'll do my best..

Oh, I see,.. Anyway, we'll be always pray for you and your baby.. And, stay healthy always, aunty^^

c o n c o n said...

Yea....All d best to u ya..U can do it..

U take care as well. (^_^)

c o n c o n said...

Yea....All d best to u ya..U can do it..

U take care as well. (^_^)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...