Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Wedding to my cousin Esther Jane & Samson

Hey ya'll.... Once again I am working on Saturday (19/03/11) and I am a bit sad can't back to my hometown to attend my cousin's wedding... Not only that, I miss all my family members there.... and now I am here in a boring office doing some work... My hubby and I suppose to balik kampung but in some condition had stop us.. I am not feeling well with my body condition, and tomorrow hubby will fly to KL for 2 nights! Where should I stay?? Nobody at home.... It is better alone I guess... Baby with me...(^_^)

Anyway, I am sorry cuzz can't attend your big day.....and I wish you both joy and happiness never ending... Happy wedding Day to Esther & Samson.. Good luck for ur marriage. God Blessed.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...